1、In regard to your questions about my future career choices, I am determined to be aninterpreter.(关于你对我未来的职业选择的疑问,我下定决心要做一名口译员。)
2、You serve asinterpreter for the employees.(你充当的是员工代言人这个角色。)
3、Turning every single word into the target language would put too much strain on theinterpreter and slow down the whole process too much.(把每一个单词都翻译成目标语言会给译员带来很大的压力,也会大大减慢整个翻译进程。)
4、I have learned many languages, but I've not mastered them the way a professionalinterpreter or translator has.(我学过许多语言,但我还没有像专业的翻译人员那样精通这些语言。)
5、Speaking through aninterpreter , the President said that the talks were going well.(总统通过译员说会谈进展良好。)
6、Myinterpreter, who is a doctor, and I were on a mission to photograph maternal health and mortality issues.(我的翻译是一名医生,他和我执行拍摄孕产妇的健康和死亡问题的任务。)
7、I think so.I used to be aninterpreter.(我想可以,我以前做过译员。)
8、The firm has enticed away our bestinterpreter.(那家公司把我们的最好的译员引诱过去了。)
9、In terms of the interpretive theory, theinterpreter must go through three stages: comprehension, deverbalization and expression.(根据释意派理论,在口译过程中译员必须要经历理解、脱离原语外壳、表达三个阶段。)
10、Please come with yourinterpreter next time.(下次请带翻译来。)
11、This is what theinterpreter sees. All right?(这时解释器看到的,对吗?)
12、Because this one is that one'sinterpreter.(因为这只是那只的翻译。)
13、It's called aninterpreter.(它叫做翻译机。)
14、Myinterpreter found her there.(我的随同翻译在那里找到了她。)
15、“I want to be aninterpreter, ” she said.(“我要做一个翻译,”她说。)
16、We engaged her as aninterpreter.(我们聘请她做翻译。)
17、Now, I'd like to begin by saying that I have on occasions used aninterpreter myself, as a foreign correspondent.(首先,我想说,作为一名驻外记者,我自己也曾偶尔请过口译员。)
18、Today my guest is Dayna Ivanovich who has worked for the last twenty years as aninterpreter.(我今天的嘉宾是戴娜·伊万诺维奇,她做了20年的口译员。)
19、Can you act as myinterpreter?(你可以做我的翻译吗?)
20、They volunteered me for the job ofinterpreter.(他们擅自指定由我担任口头翻译。)