1、Webetray the ideals of our country when we support capital punishment.(我们赞同死刑就会违背我们国家的理想。)
2、He was offered money tobetray his colleagues.(有人收买他出卖他的同事。)
3、Sometimes a tiny behavior canbetray everything.(有时一个细小的动作就够了。)
4、Their Thumbsbetray Discomfort(他们的拇指透露出不安)
5、When I tell someone I will notbetray his confidence I keep my word.(当我对人说我不会辜负他的信任时,我会说到做到。)
6、You are getting people to do an unnatural act – tobetray their country.(你在让人们做违反常理的行为—背叛他们的国家。)
7、I didn'tbetray my king to another for gold or power.(我也从来没有为了金钱和权利背叛我的国王。)
8、Now trust me--tell me what it is, and trust me--I won'tbetray you.(现在相信我——告诉我是什么,相信我——我不会背叛你。)
9、They offered me money if I wouldbetray my associates.(如果我出卖自己的同伴,他们就会给我钱。)
10、Over a sustained period of time you are always going tobetray yourself.(持续一段时间以后,你会一直背叛你自己。)
11、The purpose of editing the New of the World was not to promote reader understanding, to be fair in what was written or tobetray any common humanity.(编辑《世界新闻》的目的不是为了增进读者的理解,不是为了对所写的内容进行公正评价,也不是为了违背任何共同的人性。)
12、She would notbetray his secrets to me.(她不会把他的秘密泄露给我。)
13、Your blank expression, and the faraway look in your eyes are the cues thatbetray you inattentiveness.(你面无表情、眼神恍惚,这些都是你心不在焉的表现。) [hao86.com好工具]
14、Verily I say unto you, that one of you shallbetray me.(我实在告诉你们,你们中有个人要背叛我了。)
15、And I didn't know what to answer, how tobetray, confess, parry.(我不知回答什么,不知怎样背叛,坦白和逃避开。)
16、And I will neverbetray my country!(我永远不会背叛我的国家!)
17、Is she disgusted that he would so soonbetray Anna?(她是否为他对安娜如此之快的背叛感到反感?)
18、Never to say cry for any hurt due to anybetray.(更不会再去因为被背叛受到伤害而哭泣!)
19、He begged and prayed her not to do so, for he was sure it wouldbetray them.(他求她不要这样做,因为他知道这肯定会暴露他们。)
20、I will try my best to finish it and won'tbetray your trust.(我会竭尽全力去完成,不会辜负您的信任。)
21、Did a friendbetray you?(被朋友背叛了?)
22、Then I began tobetray her.(后来,我开始背叛她了。)
23、The faces of the audience began tobetray annoyance.(观众的脸上开始流露出厌烦的表情。)
24、Only they will not abandon me, only they will notbetray.(只有它们不会遗弃我,只有它们不会背叛。)
25、I would as lief kill myself asbetray my master.(我宁愿自杀也不会出卖我的主人。)
26、He nodded his head instead of saying anything where his voice mightbetray him.(他点了点头,什么都没有说,因为一开口就会出卖他自己。)
27、Only occasionally did the telltale redness around his eyesbetray the fatigue he was suffering.(只有在他眼周发红的时候才偶尔显出他有多么疲劳。)